Heart Health Education
With Synergy & Ryad
(Knowledge is Power and action is more powerful)
This mini course has been designed in a way which is interactive while giving you solid information learning from the top scientists on the ground with a heart involved in designing products. Their aim is for enhancing human health with applied solutions and actions you can take and experience for yourself.
Elite Health is the pinnacle of wellness, where age does not dictate ability. Scientifically, Elite Health is optimal metabolic function, the state in which all body systems are performing efficiently, which gives you the energy to see more, do more, and be more, no matter what stage of life you’re in. Elite Health is stepping into every new decade with new ambition. It is the freedom to live without limitation, and it’s through a healthy mind and body that this freedom is realised.
Introduction and Disclaimer
The Human Heart & Heart Health
Let's learn a bit about our heart and its functions.
Tips for Good Heart Health
Often we know what to do but we don't do what we know!
Here we go back to simple lifestyle measures we should put in place which can seem somehow cliché and yet an important reminder.
Nitric Oxide: The Heart-Healthy Chemical in Your Blood Vessels
Named as the “Molecule of the Year” in 1992 by the journal Science Nitric oxide (NO), also called nitrogen monoxide, is a key molecule that is naturally produced by the human body and animals. It is important for many aspects of our health. Three US scientists—Robert F. Furchgott, PhD, Louis J. Ignarro, PhD, and Ferid Murad, MD, PhD, received the 1998 Nobel Prize for Physiology and Medicine on December 10, 1998, in Stockholm, Sweden. The discovery of nitric oxide’s signaling role in the cardiovascular and nervous systems is now nearly 30 years. Click here to see papers if you want a deeper science look.
Perhaps, the most important function Nitric Oxide is vasodilation, meaning it relaxes the inner muscles of the blood vessels, causing them to widen and increase circulation. A number of health conditions today are related to poor blood circulation in the body.
Nitric oxide production is essential for overall health because it allows blood, nutrients and oxygen to travel to every part of your body effectively and efficiently.
In fact, studies shows that a limited capacity to produce nitric oxide is associated with heart disease, diabetes and erectile dysfunction.
There are many ways to maintain optimal levels of nitric oxide in your body naturally.
- Breathing through your nose helps you to get the benefit of the release of nitric oxide which expands your blood vessels, lowers blood pressure and has an all-over calming effect of the mind and the body to be more centered. Breathwork techniques are well known in ancient traditions like yoga and Qiqong meditation and many other stress-relieving practices like HeartMath.
- Deep breathing is just a start. Produced by the endothelium—the lining of the blood vessels—Nitric Oxide is highly responsive to healthy heart habits like regular exercise and low cholesterol. Lowering cholesterol levels helps increase nitric oxide. These lifestyle measures turn the nitric oxide pluon, expanding blood vessels and increasing blood flow while curbing the build-up of plaque. (Nitric oxide is the basis for the use of nitroglycerin in treating the heart condition, angina.)
- Levels of nitric oxide plummet and blood vessels begin to accumulate fatty plaque as a result of lifestyle choices like smoking, a poor diet, lack of exercise and chronic stress resulting an increased inflammation in the body. Heart attack or stroke can occur if the plaque becomes inflamed and ruptures.
It’s important to know that while maintaining a healthy production of nitric oxide is a good goal, compounds known as asymmetric dimethylarginine (ADMA) and symmetric dimethylarginine (SDMA) work against it. If you are concerned about damage to your blood vessels, always check with your medical practitioner or cardiologist who can provide a test for these chemicals, which may indicate a low supply of nitric oxide and damage to the endothelium.
The keys to lowering ADMA and SDMA are the same as how to increase Nitric Oxide ie if maintaining a healthy lifestyle with high quality diet with supplementation when needed, meditation with breathwork, managing and staying on top of chronic stress will increased the production of NO to balance out ADMA and SDMA.
Let's talk about Heart Health Solutions by Synergy & Why?
In this section we will look why Solutions Synergy is revered by many Physicians and the rigorous standard behind from ideation, to formulation the number of professionals involved.
The Nitric Oxide Path Way in the Body and Pro- Arginine+ Solution
The Immune System and Good Blood Circulation with the support of Pro- Arginine+ Solution
- The ideation behind formulation
- The Ubuntu Value among Scientists: 'I am because We are'
- The Co-factors when supplementing like Beta Glucan, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, Phytonutrients, Omega 3
- Why its how the Pro-Arginine help to boost immunity
- How good immunity depends on good blood circulation (circulatory system) delivering the right nutrients.
- Nutrition Deficiency and product support
Know your Sunshine Vitamin
- As important as your Vitamin D3
- Our Body doesn't know how to make Omega 3 and we need it from food
- Our sources of food and sea is polluted and how get an uncontaminated source of Omega 3
I have a Question?
How do I join as Team Member?
Terms, Privacy & Disclaimer
Fun Facts: Did you know?
That our Heart Rhythm changes according to our emotions.
If you want to know more about the science of the Heart and learn about Emotional Self regulation, Coherence, Energy Intelligent Management using the power of the Heart contact us here on our HeartMath page.
Fun Facts: Did you know?
That your cardiovascular system contains roughly 60,000 miles or 100,000 kilometers of blood vessels that are responsible for transporting vital nutrients in your body. This is like 2.5 times the circumference of our planet.
Closer to our heart, as it is pumping there is more blood flow. The further we go towards the tiniest capillaries, the pressure decreases and there can be less flow. Now imagine, especially if you are having a sedentary lifestyle, then inflamed body where your blood becomes more syrupy and eating the wrong nutrients like a of of empty calories like sugar or a lot f fatty foods!
So, movement and exercise is important. I have added a simple Qiqong exercise video from a series of videos from my online course 'Back to Body Wisdom' which you can add to your lifestyle. Its too simple.
Supplementing with ProArgi- 9+ can further enhance your Nitric Oxide production for improved circulation as we learned.
Appreciating our body
Below are some images to further appreciate our body and the circulatory system. It should make us ponder more on this temple we have been given to take care after.